Out of an abundance of caution and following guidelines from Public Health and also 'good practice' in the business community our store has the following policies for Covid-19:
1. Delivery by mail or courier and/or curbside pick up only, if so allowed by public health or government directive.
1. Delivery by mail or courier and in store pick up as well as in store shopping. We may limit the number of customers in store to 2 people.
1. All customers are kindly asked to wear personal protective masks while in store and our staff will be sure to have them on as well. Please wear before entry. There may be dogs in store without masks but they maintain social distancing for the most part.
2. We provide hand sanitizer for all patrons that enter the premises, the station is located outside the entry door for your convenience. There are additional hand sanitization stations inside.
3. We've installed a large plexiglass screen at checkout for customer protection.
4. Cashless transactions are preferred but we will accept cash if required.
1. All freezer doors and other areas where customers may transmit bacteria, germs or viruses are washed down after each use with sanitizing agent.
1. Out of respect to protecting our customers health we will maintain "Stage 2" procedures during "Stage 3" until directed differently. We will notify or make updates of any changes.
- Pet Food Platters Admin